Koji – Chatbot for Jira Service Management
- Jira Service Management
Automate instantly end-user support from Slack, Teams, Portals with Konverso Chat bot
Koji answers questions in Slack, Teams, Portal
Koji offers different possibilities to learn recurring questions and answers.
For instance, it can retrieve the appropriate answers from Confluence or crawl the web to extract the best answers for your users.
Koji assists end users with their tickets
Koji assists users in creating a new ticket, provides status on existing tickets and enables users to add to it a new comment.
Koji provides analytics to measure impact
Koji provides analytics for project managers to review conversations, new questions from users, easily add new responses and measure each user’s satisfaction.
End-users can access Koji from Microsoft Teams, Slack, or Portals.
Its unique business value:
- Pre-packaged Chatbot SaaS solution for Atlassian
- Activate services and deploy in 1h
- Monitor and expend value w/o code
- Reduce mean time to repair
- Reduce the number of calls, tickets
- Free up agents’ time for more complex cases
- Increase user productivity
- Pre-built conversational scenario: instantly deploy intelligent conversations for the most common enterprise IT scenarios
- Knowledge base that combines Konverso FAQ module, your Confluence KB and Koji’s web crawling capacity to find the best answer
- Advanced NLP: Understand text, context, user’s digression
- Simple and intuitive back office to manage and extend Koji
- Cyber compliant: Konverso is a certified technology and Koji complies with the requirements of the cyber essentials scheme.
Watch our TUTORIALS
Privacy and security
Koji – Chatbot for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application