Lucidspark Cards for Jira
Combine the power of Jira Cloud and Lucidspark to organize issues visually, identify roadblocks, and keep your teams in sync
Prioritize your Jira issues visually
Import your Jira issues directly into Lucidspark as Cards to visually organize, rearrange, and categorize your Cards by any field.
Keep your teams and systems in sync
Every change is automatically reflected in both Lucidspark and Jira using a seamless two-way sync. Now your teams always have the most up-to-date information.
Turn ideas into action
Brainstorm and ideate in Lucidspark, then convert sticky notes into Jira issues. Next add assignees to cards to get your work rolling.
Add Jira issues directly onto your Lucidspark board for powerful visual planning.
This connector requires a paid subscription to Lucidspark.
Lucidspark is a cloud-based virtual whiteboard where your team can bring their best ideas to light. Brainstorm and collaborate together in real time, whether you're working remotely or in-person. Lucidspark helps people organize notes and scribbles and turn them into presentation-ready concepts. When it's time for next steps, your team can develop workflows and process documents to turn ideas into reality.
- Import Jira issues directly into Lucidspark
- Create new Jira issues in Lucidspark
- Capture ideas with sticky notes and shapes and convert them into Jira issues
- Use containers to group issues and quickly identify bottlenecks, risks, and priorities
- Draw lines to visualize dependencies between Jira issues
- Tag, comment, and vote on issues
- Access Lucidspark templates to get started quickly
- Sprint plan with everyone on the same board
Privacy and security