Guess work seldom works! Game ahead with USeP estimates
Automatic break down of user stories to tasks
Automatic break down of user stories to tasks using Natural Language Processing
Head start in creating the product backlog
Commit to reliable estimates for every task and user story
Improve team’s productivity
Automatically generate task estimation
Generate task estimates based on ML-enabled evaluations
Fine-tune estimates using individual experience and skills
Override USeP Estimates and commit to new estimates
Automatically create tasks from user stories
Enter user stories in the standard format & USeP will break it down to engineering tasks
Easily modify the tasks and/or add more tasks and associate them with the user story
To see how it works head to USEP Playground
- Built as an analytics platform, USeP engages with IT development teams through estimates, work emotions, and tasks performed.
- Quickly and reliably generate tasks from user stories, tweak them as required, and create a Backlog.
- Estimate user stories to provide a ballpark effort.
- Estimate JIRA tasks based on the skills and experience of the developer to whom the task is assigned.
- Commit or override estimates.
- Use Footprints to build reliability into task estimates.
- USeP – Board offers visualizations with click-through capabilities that enable teams to efficiently retrospect on sprints, core deliverable, associated technical debt, and so on. It also offers a suite of metrics that help teams easily manage themselves.
Privacy and security
USeP - User Story Effort Predictor integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application