Github integration for Jira
Trust, security, reliability and privacy
The solid GitHub integration built by the official Atlassian Marketplace Partner. The vendor met enhanced Atlassian requirements in areas such as: security, reliability, and privacy.
More features inside Jira Issue View
The integration works from the issue view, which means that users can view and manage Github data without having to switch between the two platforms.
Each project can have its own specific configuration settings that can override the global settings as needed.
A simple GitHub integration for those who need to create branches from the issue view.
- create / list / compare / delete branches
- auto prefixing (feature/bugfix/hotfix/release/custom)
- manage commits, pull requests, and tags from the issue view
- generate snippets (git checkout)
- monitor build statuses
- supports GitHub Organizations
- supports very large repositories
- supports NextGen projects
- GitHub.com (OAuth, PAT)
- Self-hosted GitHub (PAT)
Are you looking for more features?
Try the more advanced version: GitHub integration for Jira
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact support.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Github-Jira integration integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application