List View for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Shreadsheet-like view of the project issues
Allows to see all important issue information (status, type, priority, assigneee...) on one place.
Allows for a quick change to your issues, e.g. by switching issue type...
Only what you need
Allows to use filters instead of JQL to show only issues you need
List view for Jira enables you to see the issues from backlog in a list view.
- sorting (by priority, due date, summary... etc)
- filtering (by assignee, by status)
- create/edit issues directly from list
- visualizes all issue type (subtasks, tasks, epics...)
- option to enable/disable the plugin per project basis
This plugin extends the project interface with a new tab "List" that allows the list view.
We are continuously working on this plugin so feel welcome to send us your feedback and maybe even feature improvements.
Privacy and security
List View for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Simply pick projects where you want to have this plugin activated.