List View for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
List layout for displaying issues from backlog
List view for Jira enables you to see the issues from back log in a list view.
- sorting (by priority, due date, summary... etc)
- filtering (by assignee, by status)
- create/edit issues directly from list
- visualizes all issue type (subtasks, tasks, epics...)
- mark issues as complete by checking a toggle box
- option to enable/disable the plugin per project
This plugin extends the project interface with a new tab "List" that allows the list view.
We are continuously working on this plugin so feel welcome to send us your feedback and maybe even feature improvements.
Privacy and security
List View for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Simply pick projects where you want to have this plugin activated.