Better DevOps Automation for Jira (free Git/Svn automation!)
Connect Git, Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, Subversion, Mercurial, Slack, Twilio, email, CI/CD and custom scripts to Jira automations
1000s of DevOps use cases with no-code, low-code
Comment, transition issues and update fields.
Send custom email, Slack, Zoom, SMS notifications.
Start Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity builds.
Run Groovy, Python, batch files and shell scripts.
Free DevOps automations for Jira Data Center
Start DevOps automations using development-oriented triggers:
Changeset Accepted · Tag Created · Branch Created · Commit Created · Genius Commit Created · (Pull request automation is coming!)
What's better than Smart Commits? Genius Commits!
Use Genius Commits to start automations right from your commit messages:
@analyze, @assign, @build, @call, @comment, @issuetype, @priority, @run, @status, @time, @transition + your own custom commands!
✨💸 Now FREE!
Better DevOps Automation adds new development-oriented triggers and actions to the Automation for Jira app.
🔥 Build pipelines from Git, Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab, Subversion, Mercurial and your DevOps tools with zero or little code!
It requires two dependency apps installed!
- Changeset Accepted / Rejected
- Branch Created
- Tag Created
- Commit Created
- 🧠 Genius Commit Created (supports Genius Commits, a super-charged implementation of the Smart Commits concept!)
- Pull Request Created / Merged / Declined (soon!)
- Run Groovy Script (universal!)
🤖 With just a few clicks, you can create automations to:
- Add comments, log work, transition or update issues
- Send email, Slack, Zoom, SMS notifications
- Add VCS changes to the Jira activity stream
- Start Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity or other CI/CD builds
- Run Groovy scripts, Python programs, shell scripts, batch files or others
- Scan source code
- Send HTTP requests (to REST APIs)
Build a DevOps automation pipeline for any process which starts with a change in the Version Control System (creating a commit, a new branch or tag) and executes a workflow, from trivial to complex ones.