Detect issue language and automatically translate customer messages and agent replies
In Service Management projects, communication is between your agents and customers. Customer's language might be different than agent's language which causes longer first response time. Issue translator app,
- automatically detects customer language
- stores the detected language in a field so that you can generate reports based on customer's language.
- translates customer messages into agent's language
- translates agent's reply into customer's language.
For each project, you can specify your agent language. Our app automatically detects the customer language and if it is different from project language, customer message is automatically translated into project language that you defined.
In addition to Service Management projects, the app can translate issues in Jira projects too. Once you set the default language of a project, issues descriptions and comments entered in other than project language are automatically translated into project language.
Privacy and security
Issue Translator integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Enable/disable automatic translation per project