Mermaid Charts & Diagrams for Jira
Easily create diagrams, sequences, gantt charts and more based on textual description in a similar manner as markdown
Different types of diagrams are supported
Mermaid Charts & Diagrams for Jira supports various different types of diagrams that can be added to any Jira issue.
Define diagrams based on a textual description
Diagrams are defined based on a textual description and the editor shows a live preview of the diagram and supports features such as syntax and error highlighting.
Add Mermaid diagrams to your ticket description
With one click the Mermaid diagram is added as attachment and included in the issue's description.
Easily embed different kind of charts and diagrams to your Jira issues!
Mermaid Charts & Diagrams for Jira provides an app that allows you to add beautiful diagrams define with a textual descriptions. A documentation of the textual description can be found here https://mermaid-js.github.io/mermaid.
- ⭐ Flow charts, sequence diagrams, class diagrams, state diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, gantt diagrams, pie charts, git graphs & user journey diagrams
- ⭐ Syntax validation, error highlighting & live preview
- ⭐ Font Awesome icons
- ⭐ Download diagram as image (PNG or SVG)
- ⭐ Templates to ease the diagram definition
- ⭐ Add diagram to ticket description
Privacy and security
Mermaid Charts & Diagrams for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application