Gleek diagram maker for Confluence
Create a diagram and get an image in the description of your Confluence page
This extension enables users to create a diagram with Gleek, and have it embed right in the Confluence page.
Gleek is a free diagram maker focused on developer needs. We wanted something that was natural to use as developers, and would encourage rather than discourage diagramming on our teams.
Gleek is all about speed over perfection. The idea is devs should stop wasting time perfecting the look of their diagrams, and instead clearly communicate their ideas with as few keystrokes as possible.
Use Gleek to create:
- Software architecture diagrams
- UML class and object diagrams
- Entity-relationship diagrams
- Sequence diagrams
- Mind maps
- Org charts and more
The features of Gleek diagram maker include:
- 6 different shapes to use
- Various connections based on the diagram type
- Free Templates (type /) and Syntax help to make it easier to star
- Rotation of the diagram, fit to screen layout
Example to try for your first diagram: Shape1-->Shape2
Privacy and security
Gleek diagram maker for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
This is an example of how it looks when you have a UML class diagram embed into the Confluence page with the Gleek diagram maker plugin.