ATLAS CLI for Jira
by The Starware
for Jira Cloud
You can access all the power of Jira from the command line
ATLAS CLI for Jira allows you to access Jira functionality from an embedded command line inside your browser.
- Nearly every thing that can be done from the Jira UI can also be done through the command line
- You can get output in JSON, YAML, CSV, or Tabular format
- You can download the result as a file or copy to the clipboard directly
- You can access your old commands quickly using the UP key or using the history command
- You can sort, filter results
- Flags and arguments for every command is available with --help flag
- There are nearly 600 Jira commands organized in 75+ categories
Privacy and security
This app is part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty Program. Learn more
This partner has completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
ATLAS CLI for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Register and manage Jira webhooks.
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.