Deactivate Inactive User/Bulk User Management for Confluence
We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
Save license & achieve Automatic Recertification using User Deactivator for Confluence Data Center. Export & Delete users in bulk
Import & Export Users for Confluence Data Center
Import users for Confluence from CSV & update user groups
Export users for Confluence using CSV file
Save licenses for Data Center with user deactivator
Activate / Deactivate users automatically
Deactivate inactive users
Bulk User Management for Confluence Data Center
Filter users with their Username, Name, Email, Groups
Bulk Activate Users
Save user licenses with bulk deactivation users or bulk delete users
Sort users by active or inactive status with filters
Inactive user management automates user licenses/inactive users by auto user deactivation of Inactive Users. Deactivate users automatically by their last active time to save user licenses with our Confluence Bulk User Management/ License Deactivator for Confluence add-on.
- Automatically Manage Confluence license by deactivating the user at the right time
- Bulk Delete users / Deactivate Inactive users and save user licenses for Confluence
- Bulk Activate Users and Auto user deactivator for Confluence.
- Export/Import users for Confluence in CSV
- Remote external directories supported
- Search users by Inactive/Active/All users filter.
- Search users by filter groups, name, emails etc.
- Bulk group management for Confluence
- Specific group users processing
- Add or Skip users from groups
- Rename users
- Exclude inactive users from group removal/creation
- Automated generation of user reports
- Filter users on last activity date
Manage all your users with a single click