ZigiOps: Jira Salesforce integration
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
ZigiOps supports integrations for Jira, Jira SM and Data Center - integrate Jira with Salesforce, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy and more
Powerful Jira Salesforce integrations
Our newest version of ZigiOps focuses on flawless user experience and enables you to install, modify and set up your Jira Salesforce integration within a few clicks. Improve data visibility and resolve issues faster.
Easy to configure Jira Salesforce integrations
ZigiOps has ready to use templates, yet it is flexible and gives you the ability to seamlessly create your own Jira Salesforce integrations, define various parameters and build workflows, tailored per your needs.
No-code integrations ready in minutes
Conditional field mapping for a no-code, easy setting of complex data relationships and system dependencies. Integrate Jira and Salesforce in minutes to improve communication and teamwork between your teams.
ZigiOps integration supports:
- ALL Jira fields - including attachments, comments and custom fields
- ALL Salesforce cases
- Unlimited number of users
- No limitations on number of entities transferred or syncs
- Complex use cases that require configurable logic
- Completely no-code integrations
- High degree of control over data filtering and mapping
- Bi-directional integration
- ZigiOps’ integration between Salesforce and Jira automates the entire data flow
- Synchronizes records between the two systems in real time
- Eliminates duplicate data and the risk of errors
- Allows your teams to achieve more with less effort
- More happy customers
When a case is created in Salesforce, ZigiOps retrieves it automatically and creates a related issue in Jira. Updates are synced in both directions in real time. Same goes for Jira Tasks, Subtasks, Stories, Bugs, Epics, etc.
Have questions? Write us or chat with us.
Privacy and security