AWS ALB and Amazon Cognito Authentication for Jira
Use Authentication HTTP headers sent by Amazon Load Balancers in Jira
Leverage your AWS Infrastructure
If you migrated to AWS for Data Center, use your existing application load balancer (ALB) for authentication.
Our Data Center app is coming soon but you can test today using our Server version.
Connect your IdP = Seamless Login Experience
Connect your OpenID Connect (OIDC) or leverage Amazon Cognito to connect with SAML compliant IdPs:
Google, Okta, Keycloak, Salesforce, Slack, Facebook, Githb, Azure AD, Gitlab, Meetup and more..
Impenetrable Security for Jira
Allow your load balancer to deflect all traffic from non-legitimate users. This protects your public pages, offloads authentication, and makes DDoS attacks impossible.
- Quick and easy installation for popular identity providers with predefined templates. (Okta, GSuite, Azure AD)
- Built-in security approvals by only accepting headers from your Amazon ALB and IdP
- Configurable Token & Claim Extraction - Choose which of the tokens and which claims should be extracted to login the user
✨Combine AWS ALB Authentication with User Directory Sync✨
User Sync integrates the directories of Atlassian apps with your IdP to:
- Ensure every user has the right permissions.
- Schedule synchronizations or trigger them manually.
- Deactivate users based on how long they have been inactive or if they don't retain the right group memberships
- Business-class support & proven scalability for small to Atlassian's biggest deployments
- Trusted by >50% of Fortune 500 companies, as well as government & education
- Bug Bounty Participant 🐛🐞
Privacy and security