Advanced Story Maps for Jira
Manage your product roadmap with a powerful lean portfolio management & user story mapping tool - compatible with SAFe® & LeSS
User Story Mapping done right
Map out user stories and workflows, prioritize features and ideas, and track progress from ideation to launch
Easy Release and Sprint Planning
Work with sprints, releases or custom iterations. Create issues directly in the story map and plan them via drag and drop.
Easy visual configuration
Define your own custom issue types and link them in a parent-child relationship to better manage complex projects and workflows.
Focus on user value with Advanced Story Maps for Jira.
Build a visualization of your product backlog or plan a long-term portfolio for one or multiple teams. Plan your work with sprints, releases, or custom swim lanes. Gain a shared understanding of your product requirements and encourage conversation among team members.
The app integrates seamlessly into Jira.
- Plan sprints and releases directly from the story map
- Work with three levels for user activities, backbone items, and user stories
- Organize your issues with top-level goals, initiatives, or activities.
- Use any issue type anywhere on the map. Create a user story map aligned with your Jira configuration according to best practices.
- Use custom time frames or field values for long-term planning - not only for one product backlog but also for an entire portfolio roadmap.
- Link issues with custom link types
All data remains in your Jira instance.
Privacy and security
Advanced Story Maps for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application