Advanced Story Maps for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage your product roadmap with a powerful lean portfolio management & user story mapping tool - compatible with SAFe® & LeSS
Prioritise the right work
Build and deliver what is important to your customers and avoid over commitment by turning your backlog into a lightweight visual representation of real user requirements.
Build team consensus
Spark collaboration and conversation among Agile team members, provide your team with a big picture of how your customers interact with your product or service.
Plan releases and sprints by arranging tickets quickly via drag and drop. Map user activities by selecting existing epics or creating new issues directly from the user story map.
Focus on user value and build a customer-centric with Advanced Story Maps for Jira.
Build a visualization of your product backlog or do long-term portfolio planning for one or multiple teams. Plan your work with sprints, releases, or custom swim lanes. Gain a shared understanding of your product requirements and encourage conversation among team members.
The app integrates seamlessly into Jira.
- Plan sprints and releases directly from the story map
- Work with three levels for user activities, backbone items, and user stories
- Organize your issues with top-level goals, initiatives or activities.
- Use any issue type anywhere on the map. Create a user story map according to best practices and aligned with your Jira configuration.
- Use custom time frames or field values for long-term planning - not only for one product backlog but also for an entire portfolio roadmap
- Link issues with custom link types
- Add story point estimates directly from the story map.
All data remains in your Jira instance.
Privacy and security
Advanced Story Maps for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application