Story Mapping for Jira - Pro
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage your product roadmap with a powerful lean portfolio management & user story mapping tool - compatible with SAFe® & LeSS
Prioritise the right work
Build and deliver what is important to your customers and avoid over commitment by turning your backlog into a lightweight visual representation of real user requirements.
Build team consensus
Spark collaboration and conversation among Agile team members, provide your team with a big picture of how your customers interact with your product or service.
Plan releases and sprints by arranging tickets quickly via drag and drop. Map user activities by selecting existing epics or creating new issues directly from the user story map.
A user story map let's you build a visualization of your product backlog or do long term portfolio planning for your organization. Plan your work with sprints, releases or custom time scales. Gain a shared understanding of your product requirements and encourage conversation among team members.
Story mapping app integrates seamlessly into Jira
- Manage multiple story maps within a project
- Plan sprints and releases directly on the story map
- Define goals to organize your epics
- Use any issue type to represent user activities. This gives your greater flexibility to create a user story map according to best practices.
- Use custom swim lanes for long term planning - not only for one product backlog but possibly an entire portfolio roadmap.
- The app supports Jira issue links
- Add story point estimates directly from the story map
- Display statistics for swim lanes and epics
- Export your story map
All data is stored in your Jira instance
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us!
Privacy and security
Story Mapping for Jira - Pro integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application