Atlassian integration and automation made simple: integrate Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket with all your tools
Quickly integrate Atlassian and third-party tools
Managed connections and authentication let you securely connect your Atlassian and third-party tools in no time. You can also connect any system with an exposed API through AutoBlocks' Fetch API. Learn more!
Event-driven and manual triggers
AutoBlocks' innovative drag and drop blocks interface offers a range of built-in event listeners for common Atlassian and third-party systems and lets you organise your app's structure visually.
Unrivalled developer experience
For Atlassian tools and third-party systems like Slack and Google Sheets, the Managed API's intelligent code autocomplete increases API discoverability and eliminates the need to work with documentation. Learn more!
AutoBlocks is an integration platform as a service built around Atlassian. It lets you implement apps that integrate Atlassian and third-party systems, solve Atlassian migration challenges and complement Atlassian tools.
- Build solutions, not infrastructure thanks to managed connections and authentication
- Managed API for Atlassian tools provides unrivalled API discoverability: working with APIs is intuitive, quick and less reliant on documentation
- Automatically respond to events from Atlassian and third-party tools with a range of out-of-the-box triggers
- Best-in-class online development experience through the familiar TS/JS editor based on same technology as Visual Studio Code, with full autocomplete and error highlighting
- Your apps run on sandboxed environments powered by V8 Isolates for secure code execution
- Selection of out-of-the-box recipes for common hybrid cloud and Atlassian migration challenges
- Check out some sample use cases and pre-built recipes on the AutoBlocks website
Privacy and security