Time report and time tracking are easily to list out in the colorful format and customization look and feel
Build report with a few clicks
Select the projects/users which you want to view the report with the specific time
Colorful worklog report
Easy to view the report with the sticky header and fixed column. Data can be collapse and sort. Tooltip in each cell to self describe its value.
Support customization for the look & feel
Easy to make up the worklog report with your favorite colors and manage your own report criteria
This app allows you and your teams to build the worklog report easily and flexibly. Worklog report can be grouped by user/project and view as day/month/year with in the specific time range.
Just with a few clicks, the worklog report will be displayed in the colorfully table which offers a sticky header, fixed columns, collapsed rows and sort worklog by time spent
- Visualize your worklog report in a table
- Download the worklog report as excel format
- Supports ability to bookmark report criteria as well as a repeat report criteria to allow you and your team build the worklog report quickly
- Supports Setting panel:
- General Configuration: regular working hours per day, regular working days per week, etc. With these configuration, your report will highlight values in day/week/month when they are not in the valid range
- Holidays: allows add holidays in your country to treat as non-working days, and set the color for these holidays
- Report criteria: manage your report criteria.
Privacy and security
Simple Worklog integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Log work form