As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Organize, track and manage your issues in a tree structure
Organize Your Issues in a Tree Structure
A new layout is presented by replacing the simple issue list in Jira’s issue view page with a tree structure.
Tree structure is formed by creating folders and new issues or importing existing ones under these folders.
List Your Issue Hierarchy in Tabular Format
Display selected folder’s contents using a tree grid.
Sub-folders can be collapsed and expanded. Issues under them are listed with their selected fields as columns and description as an extra row.
Create Dynamic Hierarchy Using Issue Fields
Aside from the project tree, users can build their own temporary trees using enumerable issue fields as tree levels.
Using these dynamic hierarchies, i.e, a component’s unresolved issue assignees can easily be monitored.
Finally, here is the tree for your issues, tightly integrated with Jira and enabling your team to display, update and query issues as always without leaving the issue tree page.
Your team will;
Have a bird’s eye view on your issues and sneak peek their details in no time;
- Issues' key, status and link information can be seen right on the tree
- Issue descriptions are displayed as tree nodes’ tooltips
Enlarge your tree without leaving the tree page;
- Inline issue creation
- Manual or auto-import issues that are off the tree
Display folder contents using a hierarchical grid structure;
- Customize grid view by adding and removing issue fields as columns
- Save grid columns and their order as views
Create instant hierarchies using enumerable issue fields as tree levels;
with extra features of:
- Using JQL and its usual editor to query issues on the tree
- Extra JQL functions to make hierarchical queries
- Powerful keyboard shortcuts and d&d functionality
- Auto-numbering folders
- Folder summary on status bar
Privacy and security