Properties - Templates, Metadata & Databases
Add metadata for Confluence | Manage databases | Include property forms in templates | Visualize data in Diagrams & Boards | QM
Add Properties to pages and templates
Add Properties to pages and templates. Use fields for due dates, task owners, relevant pages, project status and more. Search and visualize your data with filter and sorting and create reports.
Create reports and get insights of page properties
Reports provides insights to your properties and allows you to manage and update data through the report to be as efficient as possible. The instant editing will enhance your work process.
Visualize your data in diagram charts and boards
Display your data in charts to display dependencies like responsibilities. Or manage your data in boards and update the page to property assignments through drag & drop instantly on the board.
Properties gathers your everyday work into one place. Document everything from onboarding plans to content calendars. With Properties, they're all in one place and totally customizable to meet the needs of any workflow.
Easily capture metadata on pages and turn your Confluence space into a workspace to organize your work, structure information, and manage pages:
- Create property groups to capture information
- Generate reports & build databases
- Visualize and manage your data with Boards or Charts and manage them instantly with drag & drop
Example Use Cases:
📣 Marketing teams
- Schedule blog posts in a content calendar
- Manage the status of video ideas
- Organize your next marketing campaign
👥 HR teams
- Build an employee directory
- View onboarding documents
- Check the status of incoming applications
💼 Business teams
- Create quality management property fields (QM)
- Last modified
- Document team meetings
- Manage a sales CRM
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Properties - Templates, Metadata & Databases integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Card view is the best way to display reports with visual components, like mood boards, employee directories, asset overviews, and more 🖼️