Properties - Custom fields, Metadata, Databases & Reports
The easy way to organize pages. Use forms to capture metadata on pages, create reports to structure your content in one place
Add Properties to your pages 🧩
Add Properties to your pages to give them all kinds of context — due dates, task owners, relevant pages, project status, etc. Then use these properties to filter, sort, and search your data in reports.
Build databases to filter, sort and organize 📁
No more tables, labels, or complex macro configurations. With reports, you can easily create an overview of your pages. Within a report, you can switch between multiple views, add filters, and sort based on your needs.
Create custom Property Groups 📑
Build reusable collections of custom Property Groups that act as form fields on your pages. Use properties like text, select, multi-select or user mention to create powerful property groups.
Properties gathers your everyday work into one place. Document everything from onboarding plans to content calendars. With Properties, they're all in one place and totally customizable to meet the needs of any workflow.
Easily capture metadata on pages and turn your Confluence space into a workspace to organize your work, structure information, and manage pages.
- Create powerful and easy to use properties with custom fields to capture information on Confluence pages
- Generate reports and build databases to filter, structure and easily organize content.
For every team and any use case:
Marketing teams 📣
- Schedule blog posts in a content calendar, manage the status of video ideas or organize your next marketing campaign.
HR teams 💼
- Build an employee directory, view onboarding documents or check the status of your incoming applications.
Business teams 🛠️
- Document team meetings, manage a sales crm or stay up to date with your team goals or objectives.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Properties - Custom fields, Metadata, Databases & Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Card view is the best way to display reports with visual components, like mood boards, employee directories, asset overviews, and more 🖼️