Properties - Custom fields, Metadata, Databases & Reports
The easy way to organize your work. Create powerful reports and databases to filter, sort and structure content in one place
Add Properties to your pages 🧩
Add Properties to your pages to give them all kinds of context — due dates, task owners, relevant URLs, last edited timestamps, etc. Then use these properties to filter, sort, and search your data in reports.
Build databases to filter, sort and organize 📁
No more tables, labels, or complex macro configurations. With reports, you can easily create an overview of your pages. Within a report, you can switch between multiple views, add filters, and sort based on your needs.
Create custom Property Groups 📑
Build reusable collections of custom Property Groups that act as form fields on your pages. Use properties like text, select, multi-select or user mention to create powerful property groups.
Properties gathers your everyday work into one place. Document everything from engineering sprints to content calendars. With Properties, they're all in one place, and totally customizable to meet the needs of any workflow. It's an all-in-one workspace for you, your team, and your whole company.
Turn your Confluence space into a workspace to organize your work, structure information, and manage pages.
- Create powerful and easy to use properties to capture information
- Build reports to filter, sort and easily organize content.
For every team and any use case:
- Schedule blog posts in a content calendar, manage the status of video ideas or organize your next marketing campaign.
- Build an employee directory, view onboarding documents or check the status of your incoming applications.
- Document team meetings, manage a sales crm or stay up to date with your team goals or objectives.
We're changing the pricing model for Properties. Read our announcement.
Privacy and security
Properties - Custom fields, Metadata, Databases & Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application
Card view is the best way to display reports with visual components, like mood boards, employee directories, asset overviews, and more 🖼️