User Mention Groups
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
User Mention Groups to mention a group of user
Use your Mention Groups
With this plugin, each user can create their own mention groups, which will allow them to automatically mention multiple users at the same time. The groups can be found with the user mention search.
Create your mention groups
Form where the user can create his/her own mention groups
Manage your mention groups
Manage your own mention groups. Add/remove your group member or delete the group.
- Each User can defines his own or global Mention Groups, so he can mention different user at the same time without add every user manuelly.
- Every Admin can configurate the Pluginsettings and manage the global groups and can set the amount of groups a user can create and how many user can be added to each group
- Groups can be found with the user mention search
- Adds a new icon to the rich text editor toolbar, where user can select his created mention groups
- Language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
Set the amout of allowed groups per user and set how many member are allowed to mention at the same time.