mO Deactivate Inactive Users & Bulk User Management for Jira
Save license by deactivating inactive users automatically (scheduler) for Jira. Add, import, export, update, remove users & groups
Import & Export Users for Jira Data Center
- Import users for Jira from CSV & update the users groups
- Export users for Jira using CSV file
- Save licenses for Data Center for user deactivator
- Activate/Deactivate users automatically
- Deactivate inactive users
Bulk User Management for Data Center
- Bulk Activate Users
- Filter users according to their Username, Email, or Groups
- Save user licenses with bulk deactivation users or bulk delete users
- Sort users by active or inactive status with different filters
Inactive user management automates user licenses/inactive users by auto user deactivation of Inactive Users. Deactivate users automatically by their last active time to save user licenses.
- Automatically Manage your Jira license by deactivating the user at the right time
- Bulk Delete users / Deactivate Inactive users and save user licenses for Jira
- Bulk Activate Users and Auto user deactivator for Jira.
- Export/Import users for Jira in CSV
- Remote external directories supported
- Search users by Inactive/Active/All users filter.
- Search users by filter groups, name, emails etc.
Upcoming Release’s Features:
- Bulk group management for Jira
- Specific group users processing
- Add or Skip users from groups
- Rename users
- Exclude inactive users from group removal/creation
- Automated generation of user reports
- Filter users on last activity date
Privacy and security
Import/Export all users in a CSV file, including their groups, user directory, and last login information