Deactivate Inactive Users & Bulk User Management for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
User management at its best! Save licensing cost, deactivate idle users, achieve Automatic Recertification for Jira users & groups
Import & Export Users for Jira Data Center
- Import users for Jira from CSV & update the users groups
- Export users for Jira using CSV file
- Save licenses for Data Center for user deactivator
- Activate/Deactivate users automatically
- Deactivate inactive users
Bulk User Management for Data Center
- Bulk Activate Users
- Filter users according to their Username, Email, or Groups
- Save user licenses with bulk deactivation users or bulk delete users
- Sort users by active or inactive status with different filters
Inactive user management automates user licenses/inactive users by auto user deactivation of Inactive Users. Deactivate users automatically by their last active time to save user licenses.
- Automatically Manage your Jira license by deactivating the user at the right time
- Bulk Delete users / Deactivate Inactive users and save user licenses for Jira
- Bulk Activate Users and Auto user deactivator for Jira.
- Export/Import users for Jira in CSV
- Remote external directories supported
- Search users by Inactive/Active/All users filter.
- Search users by filter groups, name, emails etc.
Upcoming Release’s Features:
- Bulk group management for Jira
- Specific group users processing
- Add or Skip users from groups
- Rename users
- Exclude inactive users from group removal/creation
- Automated generation of user reports
- Filter users on last activity date
Manage all your users with a single click.