Story Maps for Jira - Free
Manage your product backlog with a powerful & free user story mapping tool
User Story Mapping done right
Map out user stories and workflows, prioritize features and ideas, and track progress from ideation to launch.
Plan releases and sprints by arranging tickets quickly via drag and drop. Map user activities activities by selecting existing epics or creating new issues directly from the user story map.
Easy Release and Sprint Planning
Work with sprints or releases. Create issues directly in the story map and plan them via drag and drop.
Unlock the full potential of your product backlog and streamline your organization's long-term planning with Story Maps for Jira.
Story Maps for Jira integrates seamlessly:
- Create and manage sprints and releases directly from the story map
- Add and edit epics and issues with two clicks
- Assign issues with simple drag & drop functionality
- Define custom colors for epics to improve clarity
Say goodbye to endless meetings and wasted time. All of your data is securely stored within your Jira instance, so you never have to worry about losing your progress.
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us!
Looking for more story-mapping features? Have a look at Advanced Story Maps for Jira!
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Story Maps for Jira - Free integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application