Ally.io OKRs for Jira
Connect your Jira epics, stories or any issue directly to Ally’s OKRs, projects and track how execution impacts business outcomes
Create projects in Ally.io from Jira
Track every epic, milestone, story, or task in Jira by creating a project in Ally.io and syncing all issues as project tasks. Align a newly created project with an OKR at the individual, team, or organization level.
Automate your OKR progress
Save your OKR check in time. Your OKR status gets updated automatically when you update the status of the associated epics in Jira.
Align your work in Jira to business outcomes
Connect Jira epics, milestones or issues with Ally.io OKRs and projects. Monitoring OKR progress in Jira gives you clarity over how your work impacts and adds up to your team’s and company’s progress.
The Ally.io OKR system keeps remote teams focused on goals that drive results, with visibility at every level. With Ally.io OKRs for Jira, you get complete transparency on how execution impacts business outcomes.
- Connect an epic, story, task with a project and align the project to an OKR at any level
- Existing Jira issues get synced as project tasks in Ally
- Completing an issue in Jira will be reflected in your project’s completion status
If you’re new to Ally.io, sign up to install the plugin. The plugin is available in the Ally.io Enterprise edition.
Loved by critics and users: "OKRs deployed using Ally.io have helped our teams align around the right goals and have ultimately driven growth. Ally.io is incredibly simple to use and its integrations with popular applications like Slack ensures that new users engage with it immediately."–Josh Hug, COO of Remitly
- GeekWire Startup of the Year award 2020
- G2 Leader Winter 2021-Objectives and Key Results Software
Privacy and security
Ally.io OKRs for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application