SurveyMonkey for Confluence (Forms & Survey)
Seamlessly embed SurveyMonkey into Confluence Cloud for increased cross-team collaboration
Collect responses directly from a Confluence page
Extend your SurveyMonkey capabilities by allowing team members to respond to surveys without ever leaving your wiki.
How to embed SurveyMonkey into Confluence pages
1. Find the embed link via the share button in SurveyMonkey
2. Type /SurveyMonkey in Confluence, then paste your link in the URL field
3. Natively adjust the sizing of surveys and results from the Confluence page
Amplify respondents' results to Confluence users
Create custom views in SurveyMonkey and dynamically integrate the results into wiki pages for real-time analysis.
*Any view of survey results that has a share link can be integrated into Confluence.
SurveyMonkey for Confluence not only works for FREE and premium accounts but allows Confluence users to embed surveys and analyze their results all in one tab:
- Result Summaries,
- Filtered Results,
- Cross Tab,
- Combined Filters
- Sentiment Analysis
Check out or other embed apps.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SurveyMonkey for Confluence (Forms & Survey) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application