Obo Tracker for JIRA - Custom dashboard
The Ultimate Jira Dashboard
Just the Relevant Facts
See accurate burn-down charts based on all linked issue points. Know which issues moved and where they went. Drill down to get story details. Compare multiple sprints. Gain single click access to issues in Jira.
Never Again Be a Blocker
See @mentions in one place, so you don't miss stray comments that can become blockers. Hover over the Jira IDs to learn summary details. Obo Tracker is a quick way to monitor who should do what to stay on schedule.
Get Alerts on Critical Changes
No more slogging through endless Jira notifications. Select the Jira properties you want alerts about when changes happen. Alerts roll up from linked stories to Epics, so you're informed at every level.
Ever had sprints go off the rails? It's painful. Unfinished stories, estimate changes, last-minute additions. Jira does a great job managing tasks. But you need a top-down view to quickly understand what is really going on to keep sprints on track.
That’s why we built Obo Tracker. It gives you the big picture:
- Are we really on schedule? Know immediately, with sprint burndown charts that roll up issue points under Epics
- Which critical issue properties changed? Get alerts for just the changes you care most about
- What is blocked? See comment mentions and issues assigned to you and your team that are impeding progress
- What moved? See when issues moved, where they were, and where they went
- What is stalled? Discover issues that get opened but not finished
- How do I keep Execs informed? Share Obo Tracker so they get the big picture, too.
Setup takes less than a minute. Try Obo Tracker with your data or our demo data – no risk. Click here to learn more and get a free trial.
Privacy and security