GitHub integration for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
GitHub integration for Jira. Create branches from the issue view. Manage Pull Requests & Tags & Code & More
Blazingly fast branch creation directly from the issue view. You could start a new branch from any base and then easily switch using the auto-generated git command.
Manage Branches, Pull Requests, Tags
You can manage Branches, Pull Requests, and Tags from the issue view. Switching between branches is a lot easier. Native-like UI provides a great experience.
GitConnector allows you to view the differences between the specified branches directly from the activity tab in the issue view without using any additional tools.
Git Connector - GitHub Integration for Jira Software.
- create branches
- supports auto prefixing (feature/bugfix/hotfix/release etc.)
- manage branches, pull requests, tags from the issue view
- generate snippets (git checkout)
- monitor the build status of your branch
- compare branches
- supports GitHub Organizations
- supports very large repositories
- supports NextGen projects
Github Enterprise is not supported.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact support.
Privacy and security
GitHub integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application