Date Reminder for Confluence
- Supports Mobile
Reminders for page, table and task via Slack, email and WeCom, so you will never miss anything important
You can set a reminder for the dates in the table, Each date in the cell can be reminded separately.
Users can be reminded via Slack
You can receive the reminder via Slack.
Flexible customized reminders
You can specify in what intervals reminders should be sent and when shall they be triggered, such as imediate notification, send in advance or keep sending even after the due date until you close it.
- Reminders can be set easily and quickly based on the table in Confluence.
- Each date in the cell can be reminded separately.
- Flexible reminder scheme: you can be reminded immediately on the due date, or you can specify to send reminders in advance every day, week or month, or continue to remind after the due date until you turn it off.
- Reminders can be sent directly to page creators, modifiers, watchers, or to specified users.
- Users can be reminded via Slack.
- Delivery deadlines of tasks, project milestones.
- Expiration dates of contracts, software subscription, operation and maintenance services.
- Due date of payment, operation and maintenance services, purchase orders, bidding submission.
- Regular schedule such as equipment maintenance, reports.
# We can integrate this app with some 3rd party apps and your own special systems free of charge or at a very low price. Please contact us for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Privacy and security
Date Reminder for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application