Jcreate - Requirements Traceability in Confluence and Jira
Improves the ability to create Jira Issues or Requirements from Confluence content and trace them
Create & Update & View Jira issues in one click
Jcreate gives Jira experience when you need to create or edit an issue from inside confluence, all system fields and custom fields are supported, required fields will be marked with “*” etc.
Add a link to an existing Jira issue via page view
Jcreate helps you to stop wasting time of editing the page in order to add the Jira issue mention. you can easily find your issues and attach them to your content.
JLabel - Auto create jira issue by adding a label
With JLable you can turn your document to an issue in Jira in an instant, all you need to do is to add a label to your page or template and a new issue will be created, linked to your page.
Jcreate is a REAL time saver as it significantly improves user experience working with jira and confluence together.
Enjoy the Jira experience inside Confluence in one click!
- Create & Update & View Jira issues directly from Confluence pages
- All system and custom fields are supported
- Required fields will be marked with “*” etc.
- Jira's permissions schemes are enforced
- Adding a label to your page can trigger issue creation with pre-defined values
- Adding Jcreate macro to your pages will add 'create' button in your page
You may want to have Jcreate for Jira app too, to get even MORE of Jira within Confluence
Privacy and security
JLabel Configuration - define your own set of label, project and issue type to automate issue creation. By setting the issue link type, you can easily create linked issues to the page level issue from your page content.