Jcreate - Requirements Management in Confluence and Jira
Transform Jira and Confluence into an awesome solution for Requirements Management
Generate requirements metadata from Confluence
Create & Update & View Jira issues directly from Confluence pages. All system and custom fields are supported.
Create multiple Jira issues from Confluence Table
JTable turns each table row to an issue in Jira, right after mapping the table columns to the Jira fields.
Link your content to an existing Jira issue
With Jcreate you can easily link between your content and your existing Jira issues, without entering Edit mode.
Jcreate is a REAL time saver as it significantly improves user experience working with jira and confluence together.
Enjoy the Jira experience inside confluence in one click!
- Create & Update & View Jira issues directly from Confluence pages
- All system and custom fields are supported
- Required fields will be marked with “*” etc.
- Jira's permissions schemes are enforced
- Adding a label to your page can trigger issue creation with pre-defined values
- Adding Jcreate macro to your pages will add 'create' button in your page
You may want to have Jcreate for Jira app too, to get even MORE of Jira within Confluence
JLabel Configuration - define your own set of label, project and issue type to automate issue creation. By setting the issue link type, you can easily create linked issues to the page level issue from your page content.