Jcreate - Requirements Management in Confluence and Jira
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Create your requirements content in Confluence and manage its metadata in Jira
Generate requirements metadata from Confluence
Create & Update & View Jira issues directly from Confluence pages. All system and custom fields are supported.
Easily navigate your requirements document
Clicking on an issue mentioned in the JNavigator will show you exactly where the requirement content starts and where it ends
Add a link to an existing Jira issue
With Jcreate you can easily create link bewteen your content and your existing Jira issues.
Jcreate is a REAL time saver as it significantly improves user experience working with jira and confluence together.
Enjoy the Jira experience inside confluence in one click!
- Create & Update & View Jira issues directly from Confluence pages
- All system and custom fields are supported
- Required fields will be marked with “*” etc.
- Jira's permissions schemes are enforced
- Adding a label to your page can trigger issue creation with pre-defined values
- Adding Jcreate macro to your pages will add 'create' button in your page
You may want to have Jcreate for Jira app too, to get even MORE of Jira within Confluence
Privacy and security
JLabel Configuration - define your own set of label, project and issue type to automate issue creation. By setting the issue link type, you can easily create linked issues to the page level issue from your page content.