Jcreate - Requirements Creation from Confluence to Jira
Improves the ability to create Jira Issues or Requirements from Confluence content
Create & Update Jira issues in one click
Jcreate gives Jira experience when you need to create or edit an issue from inside confluence, all system fields and custom fields are supported, required fields will be marked with “*” etc.
JLabel - Auto create jira issue by adding a label
With JLable you can turn your document to an issue in Jira in an instant, all you need to do is to add a label to your page or template and a new issue will be created, linked to your page.
JMacro - create issue button in Confluence
JMacro is a Confluence macro that adds a ‘create’ button to Confluence page. Users can easily create an issue in Jira, while the project & issue type are pre-selected.
Jcreate is a REAL time saver as it significantly improves user experience working with jira and confluence together.
Enjoy the Jira experience inside confluence in one click!
- Create & Update & View Jira issues directly from Confluence pages
- All system and custom fields are supported
- Required fields will be marked with “*” etc.
- Jira's permissions schemes are enforced
- Adding a label to your page can trigger issue creation with pre-defined values
- Adding Jcreate macro to your pages will add 'create' button in your page
You may want to have Jcreate for Jira app too, to get even MORE of Jira within Confluence
Privacy and security
JLabel Configuration - define your own set of label, project and issue type to automate issue creation. By setting the issue link type, you can easily create linked issues to the page level issue from your page content.