Jcreate - Create Jira Issues from Confluence
Improves the ability to create Jira Issues from Confluence content
Create an issue from Confluence page view
Jcreate gives Jira experience when you need to create an issue from inside confluence.
View more of issue details when viewing the page
Whether if Jira issue macro added to the page using Jcreate or not, hovering it shows a dialog with Jira issue details: Issue Key, Summary, Status, Assignee.
Continuous reading of your pages
Whether if Jira issue macro added to the page using Jcreate or not, Jcreate toggle can Hide / Show all Jira issue macro appears in the page
- All system fields and most of the custom fields are supported (see supported fields)
- Mandatory fields will be marked with “*”
- Jcreate supports Jira’s permission schemes
- Issues created via Jcreate will be linked to the page, and jira issue macro will add inline
- Hovering over any of the Jira Issues macros (whether created via JCreate or the standard Jira Issues create) will show additional issue details
- Continuous reading of your pages - Jcreate offers a toggle to hide or show all Jira issue macro appears in the page.
Meet Jcreate for Jira ! The app that allows you to get even MORE of Jira whitin Confluence:
- Showing fields order as it is in Jira screens
- Showing screen tabs if exists in Jira
- Support Jira “Labels” system field
- Showing related field description in Jcreate screen
Privacy and security
Jcreate Admin Panel