GitLab Enterprise for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
#1 Gitlab Enterprise integration for Jira to sync repos, branches, and commits automatically. Link Jira and Gitlab Enterprise
Gitlab Enterprise and Jira Integrated
Link commits from Gitlab Enterprise to Jira Issue IDs, record time log, assign commits to users, transition Jira issues, do it all inside Gitlab Enterprise. Review commits inside Jira, even compare code inside JIra.
Connect Jira with Gitlab Enterprise: Team Insights
Now you will have full visibility into your team’s productivity and see all the pull requests and commits by each team member over a period of time.
Gitlab enterprise Jira Plugin: Privacy & Support
We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy & security policies. Our developers will be glad to help you if you have any issue with our apps. We don't leave any tickets behind.
👁️ Check our tutorials
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few.
- Easy and secure connection of Gitlab Enterprise repos to Jira
- Automatically syncs your Gitlab Enterprise repos in real-time
- Add Jira issue IDs to commits and commit details are instantly visible in Jira
- View and Create in Jira:
- Pull requests
- Navigate and edit repos in Jira
- Supports quick loading of large repos
- Detailed logging of repo indexing
- See all commit details in Jira
- For each project/issue get:
- All commits
- Number of lines added and deleted
- Users that submitted work
- Date/time of commits
- First commit and last commit
- Team Insights
🧠 Why Bitband?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers in 75 countries
- Premium support directly from developers
- Built Atlassian apps for 10+ years
💁🏻 Support: Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00 PST
👉 Try for FREE 👈
Privacy and security
GitLab Enterprise for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Easily connect to GitLab Enterprise. Enabled/Disable repos, add new pull requests, add new branches, and explore the repo all from inside Jira.