GitLab Enterprise for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Gitlab Enterprise integration for Jira to sync repos, branches, and commits automatically. Link Jira and Gitlab Enterprise
Gitlab Enterprise and Jira Integrated
Link commits from Gitlab Enterprise to Jira Issue IDs, record time log, assign commits to users, transition Jira issues, do it all inside Gitlab Enterprise. Review commits inside Jira, even compare code inside JIra.
Connect Jira with Gitlab Enterprise: Team Insights
Now you will have full visibility into your team’s productivity and see all the pull requests and commits by each team member over a period of time.
Gitlab enterprise Jira Plugin: Privacy & Support
We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy & security policies. Our developers will be glad to help you if you have any issue with our apps. We don't leave any tickets behind.
Bitband has over 100,000+ users, and 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few.
30-day Free Trial -Pricing-
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers and 100,000+ users in 75 countries
- Premium support from development team
- Building Atlassian apps for 10+ years
- 🤖 Features
- Easy and secure connection of Gitlab Enterprise repos to Jira
- Automatically syncs your Gitlab Enterprise repos in real-time
- Add Jira issue IDs to commits and commit details are instantly visible in Jira
- View and Create in Jira:
- Pull requests
- Navigate and edit repos in Jira
- Quick loading of large repos
- Detailed logging of repo indexing
- See all commit details in Jira
- For each project/issue get:
- All commits
- Number of lines added and deleted
- Users that submitted work
- Date/time of commits
- First commit and last commit
- Team Insights
Privacy and security
GitLab Enterprise for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application