AWS CodeCommit for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Seamless Jira Integration with AWS CodeCommit
AWS CodeCommit and Jira Integrated
Every commit is now at your fingertips inside Jira. Stay in the loop with your development team on every issue. Even review code right inside Jira.
Amazing Support for CodeCommit Jira integration
We provide timely support directly from the core development team only. We don't leave tickets hanging until they collect enough votes. Every issue gets rapid resolution.
Jira AWS CodeCommit plugin with Full Privacy
Stay in control of your commit data. We don't transmit your data externally and are fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy and security policies.
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. "Best way to connect AWS CodeCommit to Jira." - Robert Z.
- Easy and secure connection of AWS CodeCommit repos to Jira
- Automatically syncs your repos in real-time
- Add Jira issue ids to git commits and commit details are instantly visible inside Jira
- View and Create inside Jira...
- Pull requests
- Use Rep Explorer to navigate and edit repos inside Jira
- Supports quick loading of large repos
- Detailed logging of repo indexing
- See all commit details inside Jira, including source code diffs
- For each project and issue view:
- All commits
- Number of lines added and deleted
- Files that have been updated
- Users that have submitted work
- Date/time work was committed
- First commit
- Last commit
- *Coming Soon* Git analytics in Jira
Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers in 75 countries
- Premium support directly from dev team
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
👉 Try for FREE 👈
Privacy and security
AWS CodeCommit for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Easily connect to AWS CodeCommit. Enabled/Disable repos, add new pull requests, add new branches, and explore the repo all from inside Jira.