Dashboard Hub Connector for Confluence - Reports & Charts
Connector app for Dashboard Hub. Pre-defined templates, custom charts and +60 gadgets to report your ITSM or DevOps metrics
Pre-defined Dashboard Templates and External Share
Use pre-defined dashboards templates and more than 60 gadgets to create dashboards for ITSM, Agile or DevOps teams. Share them with secure and unique links with external stakeholders without access to your instance
Dashboards as the Central Data Hub for Reporting
The central hub for all your products in the Atlassian Ecosystem: Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Statuspage, Opsgenie, Insight, Confluence Bitbucket with Pipelines and soon outside: GitHub, ServiceNow, Freshdesk
Powerful Custom Charts for your Reporting Needs
Customizable charts with line charts, bar charts, pie charts, tile charts or tables. Also aggregations to calculate sums, min or max values, average, etc. JQL for ITSM charts in Jira Service Management or Jira Software
Connect external Confluence instances with Dashboard Hub for Jira - Reports & Charts.
Pre-defined dashboards templates for ITSM, Agile or DevOps teams, + 60 gadgets, metrics & powerful custom charts.
A central hub with integrations with the Atlassian suite: Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Statuspage, Opsgenie, Insight, Confluence, Bitbucket. Soon: GitHub, ServiceNow
- Jira Enterprise: Unlimited Horizontal Scale, several Jira instances in the one dashboard
- Customizable charts with line, pie, bar, tile charts or tables. Aggregations to sum, avg, min or max values
- External share: Safely share dashboard links outside Jira
- Hybrid bridge: Data from server/DC in cloud dashboard
- Access restrictions, wallboard mode, dark mode, slideshow, auto refresh, multi language
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Dashboard Hub Connector for Confluence - Reports & Charts integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Confluence Enterprise ready: Support for Unlimited Horizontal Scale, information from different instances in the same dashboard