Dashboard Hub Connector for Confluence - Reports & Charts
Connect external Confluence instances to your main instance in Dashboard Hub
Step 1: Install this connector
Install this app in the instance you want to connect to i.e., your source of data. Note that you need to have access to the instance you are connecting to. Request access if you don’t have before moving to the next step.
Step 2: Add the datasource
From your main instance, where you previously installed Dashboard Hub, open Dashboard Hub and click on “Add datasource”. Add the URL of the instance where you installed the connector in the previous step.
Step 3: Start using your connected data
Your new instance is successfully connected and it will appear when selecting a datasource while configuring gadgets. Enjoy the easy access to the new instance and please consider leaving a review!
Connect external Confluence instances with Dashboard Hub for Jira:
Create and share powerful dashboards effortlessly for ITSM, Agile, and DevOps teams. Use templates, 75+ advanced gadgets, custom charts, and 10+ integrations
A Central Hub for all your data. Enable a Single Source of Truth and reduce the number of tools your teams need
- JQL Custom Charts with aggregations and plenty of chart types (examples)
- Secure links to share dashboards outside Jira, in seconds. Grant access from the Customer Portal
- 75+ metrics and indicators that can be also used in native dashboards
- Enterprise-ready: Unlimited Horizontal Scale, multi-instance (DC/Server data in Cloud dashboards), advanced permissions, and access restrictions
- Dynamic filters to customize how you view dashboards
Live demo dashboards:
DH is also available for Confluence and Bitbucket with special features for each.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
Privacy and security
Dashboard Hub Connector for Confluence - Reports & Charts integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Confluence Enterprise ready: Support for Unlimited Horizontal Scale, information from different instances in the same dashboard