My Filter Manager for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Quick check all saved JQL filters in Jira and search for specific keywords
Admin -> Manage Apps
Access the app by opening your "jira admin" page, then "Manage Apps", then "My Filter Searcher"
* Search filters containing certain keywords
* Search filters which do not contain certain keywords
* You can search many keywords by separating them with comma
Filter Overview in Table Format
* Get direct link to the filter
* Overview containing the following information: Filter name, owner, owner status (red/strikethrough), JQL, favorite counter, shared or private
- Search filters containing specific keywords
- Search filters not containing specific keywords
- Overview about saved filters, how many users tagged them as favorite, are they private or shared and if the owner is still active in the system.
Privacy and security