My Filter Manager for Jira
- Jira Service Management
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Quick check all saved JQL filters in Jira and search for specific keywords
Admin -> Manage Apps
Access the app by opening your "jira admin" page, then "Manage Apps", then "My Filter Searcher"
* Search filters containing certain keywords
* Search filters which do not contain certain keywords
* You can search many keywords by separating them with comma
Filter Overview in Table Format
* Get direct link to the filter
* Overview containing the following information: Filter name, owner, owner status (red/strikethrough), JQL, favorite counter, shared or private
- Search filters containing specific keywords
- Search filters not containing specific keywords
- Overview about saved filters, how many users tagged them as favorite, are they private or shared and if the owner is still active in the system.