Gears dingtalk for Confluence
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
The page watchers can receive the notice by Dingtalk app
Set the URL for connecting Dingtalk
Allow this feature to be turned off temporarily
Support dingtalk API 2.0
Synchronize all user information in Department
Synchronize the Department and all user information in the Department
The relationship between dingtalk and confluence users is established by matching email, job number or mobile number.
View the relationship of people in the Department
View the information of personnel in the Department in dingtalk and the relationship with confluence users
- Set the URL for connecting Dingtalk
- Synchronize department information from Dingtalk
- Synchronize user information of departments from Dingtalk
- matche the users in confluence with email in Dingtalk to establish communication association.
- Allow user to synchronize information in Dingtalk according to their phone number in profile.
- Allow user to turn off this function and block receiving messages
- When the page is modified, a message will be sent to the watcher of the page by Dingtalk
- When the page is created, a message will be sent to the watcher of the space by Dingtalk
Privacy and security