Install now to detect and notify users when checking in sensitive information such as passwords, public keys, access keys, etc. Protect your company from this common error that can be exploited by attackers!
✅ Feature highlights:
- Space and page scanning to analyze previously committed code.
- Scan your page history to find vulnerabilities in past document versions.
- Automated scans of new edits.
- Built-in rules for many common vulnerabilities, such as ssh keys and API tokens
😀 More apps you’ll like:
- Prevent accidentally exposing sensitive data with Security for Bitbucket