Security for Confluence: Enhanced Secret Scanner by Soteri
Discover sensitive information, demonstrate compliance, and protect your company from accidental credential leaks
Automated Secret Scanner
Security for Confluence automatically scans space and page activity for secrets. View security issues found by the secret scanner by all spaces, individual spaces, or by page.
Easily mitigate risk of a breach by using our secret scanner to audit and monitor for sensitive information in Confluence, such as leaked credentials or secrets. View the report to see any secrets stored in Confluence.
Top Firms Use Soteri for GDPR & CAIQ Compliance
Leading companies choose Security for Confluence for data protection. It has 40+ specific rules that detect credentials, passwords, API keys, PII, and more. It's a breeze to create your own rules with custom patterns!
Discover when users are storing sensitive information in Confluence such as passwords, public and private keys, personally identifiable information, credit card numbers, and access keys. Protect your company from this common mistake that can be exploited by attackers!
✅ Feature highlights:
- Space and page scanning to audit for sensitive information.
- Built-in patterns for the most common targets of attack.
- Easy interface for adding your own patterns via regex rules
- Demonstrate and gain compliance for GDPR, CAIQ and multiple other security standards.
- Scan page history to find vulnerabilities in past document versions.
- Downloadable reports of scan findings
- Automated scans of new edits.
- Email authors who publish potential secrets
- REST API for scripting and automation
- Grant plugin access to additional users and groups
- And more! See our documentation.
🗓 Want to know more? Schedule a demo now.
😀 Our other secret scanners you’ll like:
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security