Security for Confluence - Soteri
Improve security, demonstrate compliance, and gain visibility into Confluence
Easily mitigate risk of a breach by using our scan report to audit and monitor for sensitive information, such as leaked credentials or secrets.
Demonstrate Compliance for GDPR, CAIQ and more
Security for Confluence detects over 40 specific patterns for credentials, passwords, credit card numbers, personally identifiable information, and more. Adding your own custom patterns is a breeze!
Monitor instance activity and make informed decisions as Security for Confluence's auto-scanning of new content ensures that your scan report is always up-to-date.
Discover when users are storing sensitive information in Confluence such as passwords, public keys, personally identifiable information, credit card numbers, access keys, etc. Protect your company from this common error that can be exploited by attackers!
✅ Feature highlights:
- Space and page scanning to audit for sensitive information.
- Built-in patterns for detecting leaked credentials, API keys, personal identifiable information (PII), credit card numbers, and banking information.
- Custom patterns for easily adding new audits.
- Demonstrate and gain compliance for GDPR, CAIQ and multiple other security standards.
- Scan your page history to find vulnerabilities in past document versions.
- Automated scans of new edits.
- And more! See our documentation
🗓 Want to know more? Schedule a demo now.
😀 More apps you’ll like:
- Prevent accidentally exposing sensitive data with Security for Bitbucket
Privacy and security
Security for Confluence - Soteri integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces