Security for Confluence: Enhanced Secret Scanning by Soteri
Run security audits, demonstrate compliance, and protect your company from accidental credential leaks
Easy Security Audits
Monitor Confluence activity and make informed decisions. Drill down from the global status all the way to an individual space or page via our interactive Security Scan Report.
Easily mitigate risk of a breach by using our scan report to audit and monitor for sensitive information, such as leaked credentials or secrets.
Demonstrate Compliance for GDPR, CAIQ and more
Security for Confluence detects over 40 specific patterns for credentials, passwords, credit card numbers, personally identifiable information, and more. Adding your own custom patterns is a breeze!
Discover when users are storing sensitive information in Confluence such as passwords, public keys, personally identifiable information, credit card numbers, and access keys. Protect your company from this common mistake that can be exploited by attackers!
✅ Feature highlights:
- Space and page scanning to audit for sensitive information.
- Built-in patterns for the most common targets of attack.
- Easy interface for adding your own patterns.
- Demonstrate and gain compliance for GDPR, CAIQ and multiple other security standards.
- Scan page history to find vulnerabilities in past document versions.
- Automated scans of new edits.
- And more! See our documentation.
Rest easy knowing Security for Confluence doesn't store the text of any of your content, nor use it to train AI models which themselves could be a target for attack. Your content is yours alone!
🗓 Want to know more? Schedule a demo now.
😀 More apps you’ll like:
- Prevent accidentally exposing sensitive data with Security for Bitbucket.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Security for Confluence: Enhanced Secret Scanning by Soteri integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces