Security for Confluence: Enhanced Secret Scanning by Soteri
Run security audits, demonstrate compliance, and protect your company from accidental credential leaks
Easy Security Audits
Monitor Confluence activity and make informed decisions Export results as downloadable reports, or drill down from the global status all the way to an individual space or page via our interactive Security Scan Report.
Easily mitigate risk of a breach by using our scan report to audit and monitor for sensitive information, such as leaked credentials or secrets.
Demonstrate Compliance for GDPR, CAIQ and more
Detect over 40 specific patterns for credentials, passwords, credit card numbers, personally identifiable information, and more. Easily add custom rules to audit for additional risks.
Discover when users are storing sensitive information in Confluence such as passwords, access keys, personally identifiable information, credit card numbers, etc. Protect your company from this common error that can be exploited by attackers! Demonstrate and gain compliance for GDPR, CAIQ and other security standards.
✨ Feature highlights ✨
- Space and page scanning to audit for sensitive information, including past versions.
- Built-in patterns for detecting leaked credentials, API keys, PII, credit card numbers, and banking information
- Add custom scanning rules, for organization-specific audits
- Convenient dashboard to view the scan status of your spaces
- Downloadable reports of scan findings
- Email authors who publish potential secrets
- REST API for scripting and automation
- And more! See our documentation.
🗓 Want to know more? Schedule a demo now.
Missing a feature you need? Let us know!
😀 More apps you’ll like:
- Prevent accidentally exposing sensitive data with Security for Bitbucket.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security