Security for Confluence: Enhanced Secret Scanner by Soteri
Discover sensitive information, demonstrate compliance, and protect your company from accidental credential leaks
Automated Secret Scanner
Security for Confluence automatically scans space and page activity for secrets. View security issues found by the secret scanner by all spaces, individual spaces, or by page.
Easily mitigate risk of a breach by using our secret scanner to audit and monitor for sensitive information in Confluence, such as leaked credentials or secrets. View the report to see any secrets stored in Confluence.
Demonstrate Compliance for GDPR, CAIQ and More
Security for Confluence detects over 40 specific rules for credentials, passwords, credit card numbers, personally identifiable information, and more. It's a breeze to create your own rules with custom patterns!
Discover when users are storing sensitive information in Confluence such as passwords, public and private keys, PII, credit card numbers, and access keys. Protect your company from this common mistake that can be exploited by attackers!
✅ Feature highlights:
- Space and page scanning to audit for sensitive information.
- Built-in patterns for the most common targets of attack.
- Easy interface for adding your own patterns via regex rules
- Demonstrate and gain compliance for GDPR, CAIQ and multiple other security standards.
- Scan page history to find vulnerabilities in past document versions.
- Automated scans of new edits.
- And more! See our documentation.
🔒 Rest easy knowing Security for Confluence doesn't store the text of any of your content, nor use it as data to train AI models which themselves could be a target for attack.
🗓 Want to know more? Schedule a demo now.
😀 More apps you’ll like:
- Prevent accidentally exposing sensitive data with Security for Bitbucket
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Security for Confluence: Enhanced Secret Scanner by Soteri integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces