Azure DevOps Integration for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Seamless Azure DevOps-Jira Integration to sync repos with Jira issues and get team insights
Jira-Azure DevOps Integration
Link commits from Azure DevOps to Jira Issue IDs, record time log, assign commits to users, transition Jira issues; do it all inside Azure DevOps. You can also review and compare commits right inside Jira.
Team Insights with Azure DevOps and Jira connector
Now you will have full visibility into your team’s productivity and see all the pull requests and commits by each team member over a period of time.
Jira Azure DevOps plugin: Full Privacy & Support
Connect Jira with Azure DevOps. Get timely support from the development team. We don't leave tickets hanging until they collect enough votes. We are also fully compliant with Atlassian’s privacy and security policies.
👁️ Check our tutorials
Top Atlassian Vendor 🎉 with 3000+ customers including Amazon, Uber, Genentech to name a few. "We're glad to have found this app. We really needed this and it does what is expected." - Glen Ray.
- Easy and secure connection of repos to Jira
- Automatically syncs your repos in real-time
- Add Jira issue IDs to git commits and commit details are instantly visible in Jira
- View and create in Jira:
- Pull requests
- Use Rep Explorer to navigate and edit repos in Jira
- Supports quick loading of large repos
- Detailed logging of repo indexing
- For each project and issue view:
- All commits
- Number of lines added and deleted
- Files updated
- Users that submitted work
- Date/time of commits
- First and last commit
- Team Insights in Jira
🧠 Why Bitband apps?
- Trusted by 3000+ customers in 75 countries
- Premium support directly from development team
- Built Atlassian apps for over 10 years
💁🏻 Support: Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00 PST
👉 Try for FREE 👈
Privacy and security
Azure DevOps Integration for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Easily connect to Azure Repos. Enabled/Disable repos, add new pull requests, add new branches, and explore the repo all from inside Jira.